Author Topic: Packers Add-on Collection (Its so bad its good)  (Read 60125 times)

DO A  :cookie: ROLL

anyways i just downloaded song from music and now i made a BARREL ROLL SHRINE/TEMPLE/AWESOME THING

ALSO HOW doz i put A PIC fer my aocunt
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 09:58:10 AM by nova-Pico-rune »

You need to find a pic, right click it, save as...My pictures. After that, go to my documents, and edit the picture with ms paint or gimp or something to resize it to 74x74 (I do 70x70 just to be safe). Then go to profile, account related setings, then upload it to blockland.

i need a 12 or up person plane! big!!!!!!

all of you starfishs trying to tell me how to turn it... the W, A, S, D keys don't work and neither does the mouse....

Use classic steering, it's in the options menu

You need to find a pic, right click it, save as...My pictures. After that, go to my documents, and edit the picture with ms paint or gimp or something to resize it to 74x74 (I do 70x70 just to be safe). Then go to profile, account related setings, then upload it to blockland.

TNX and hhhhhhmmmmmmm oh yeah u actualy unger stoad mey ritind
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 12:16:43 AM by nova-Pico-rune »

all of you starfishs trying to tell me how to turn it... the W, A, S, D keys don't work and neither does the mouse....

YOUR THE starfish BITCH

i go to me pril3 but i dont c here toooo downlood pic

Dude... gtfo my thread.

*MEGA BUMP*
It was on the 7th page :O

Yeah.. I'm not really interested in Updating these. If some one else does it I'll update the links to who ever fixes them.

I've always wanted to do a barrel roll.
 :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

Awsome! You mad some Greate Vehicles

Packer, I just decided you deserve a medal. One that has an emblem and your name on it.
Also a gift card, to Sears.