Author Topic: Player ScaleXYZ (output event)  (Read 18871 times)

Hmm... I think we already have this...
Not downloading...

Hmm... I think we already have this...
Not downloading...
Learn to read and not use so many periods.
You have a 9:56 period ratio. Therefore out of every 56 characters you type, 9 will be periods.
If you type a 300 word essay, and using an average of 5 characters per word, that is about 1500 characters. 243(roughly) of which are periods.

An example article I found which has 490 words has 2,693 characters, 42 of which are periods. Do you see the issue here?

243/1500(can be reduced to 81/500)
42/2963(cannot be reduced)

Anyways, beyond that, we do not have this. This allows you to skew the player scale in one direction or another. Thus you can use it for fat people, tall people, squashed players,  etc. It also allows you to go up to scales higher than the default limits.

uuumm we have this. . . .
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 04:37:12 PM by Smartie87 »

Uhm? What?

Try to form a coherent sentence before speaking to me, I don't enjoy the presence of those who have not yet had their balls drop.

Here, let me speak to you in your language.

good idea badly done with the hp

good idea badly done with the hp
The what?

You mean how scaling effects health? I can't control that, its a V9 feature.

Uhm? What?

Try to form a coherent sentence before speaking to me, I don't enjoy the presence of those who have not yet had their balls drop.

haha you handicap wtf is this stupid image. . .

Of course, and I'm the handicap, not the guy who can't read/spell/internets. [/sarcasm].

Anyways, if you feel like continuing this drama, PM me instead of filling up my topic with useless stuff.

This addon is awsome i'm downloading and
Learn to read and not use so many periods.
You have a 9:56 period ratio. Therefore out of every 56 characters you type, 9 will be periods.
If you type a 300 word essay, and using an average of 5 characters per word, that is about 1500 characters. 243(roughly) of which are periods.

An example article I found which has 490 words has 2,693 characters, 42 of which are periods. Do you see the issue here?

243/1500(can be reduced to 81/500)
42/2963(cannot be reduced)

Anyways, beyond that, we do not have this. This allows you to skew the player scale in one direction or another. Thus you can use it for fat people, tall people, squashed players,  etc. It also allows you to go up to scales higher than the default limits.

WHAT!!

i wish we could go to really big like we used to

I like this addon i can make my self 2d

People don't understand that periods are bad things and that this changes PARTS of the scale not just XYZ scale all at once!

you can also make yourself a really tall twig, which is really amusing.