Author Topic: Come on Kids! Put TWO spaces behind your periods!  (Read 2924 times)

I love how everyone is putting double spaces behind their periods now.

For those who don't know, putting two spaces behind your period is considered proper typography. Someone who writes and codes for a living (E.G., Dadspot) would have to double-space after periods to present a good image to his bosses and other companies. It would become a habit after this.

However, since people like Dadspot and Trader are doing it, why not everyone? It's apparently the in thing to do. All the cool kids are doing it, fo' sho!

So, come on, people!  Double spaces after your periods.  It's what Jesus would do.

Colten is a single-spacing kid

For those who don't know, putting two spaces behind your period is considered proper typography. Someone who writes and codes for a living (E.G., Dadspot) would have to double-space after periods to present a good image to his bosses and other companies. It would become a habit after this.

However, since people like Dadspot and Trader are doing it, why not everyone? It's apparently the in thing to do. All the cool kids are doing it, fo' sho!

Why did you not double space after your perids there?

I never double spaced anything.

Why did you not double space after your perids there?
Because I was using a very strong sense of sarcasm the entire loving post.

forget that 2nd space.

Yeah, i'm a rebel.

a m i d o i n g i t r i g h t ?

C o n f o r m i n g  i s  f u n

F u c k s e c o n d s p a c e s .

I've double spaced for 5 years...  :P

I love how everyone is putting double spaces behind their periods now.

So, come on, people!  Double spaces after your periods.  It's what Jesus would do.
Naw, having a life is better.

Know what's even more fun? HTML, CSS, and JAVA.

They require you to indent and push enter after every period.
      Don't believe me?
              Well go look at a page sometime.
       Some web designers do it differently, for Instance, I just push space.
But could you imagine if people did that?

Indentations can be done with a single loving tab. I neatly format every single line of my code so that it looks like it was written by someone who cared how others thought about what they make.

Well duh, but pretend people typed like that.