Author Topic: PUA (SS)  (Read 3933 times)

I don't know about you people, but I don't think they're very friendly... so, keep a eye out for them.

You guys better watch out. They sound serious. I bet it was just <CBC> Leader/Technut/compuman still bitter because you guys have 12 more bricks than he does.

I don't think so... He wouldn't do that, and if he did, it would be nice if he told me so.... since we're friends. Mocheeze, this might be possible but being so sure I don't think is right, I doubt techut would want to do anything bad. Though he was complaining about an ss member coming into his server while he was away and making bricks that said ss made the space station.

never saw em...hey is there anyone else who uses ss as a clan name?

I think its just a random blockhead whos just got mad at SS. Probably banned him at one time or something and he got back on when the cleared the ban lists or something. Same thing happened back with the CBCjr clan... That lasted like 3 days. I wouldn't expect much to come out of this.

You guys better watch out. They sound serious. I bet it was just <CBC> Leader/Technut/compuman still bitter because you guys have 12 more bricks than he does.

EDIT: My remark about them sounding serious was a joke. :)

forget you Mocheeze. Like you are worth anything in this community :P

Anyways Wedge, I didn't have anyone banned. I mean this is a new folder.

I hate the [SS] But I wouldn't make a clan about it. PUA[SS]? What a bulky clan name.... 7 Chars? That leaves you with little room.

Nocheeze (spoof on name) , I don't know your problem. I went away from RTB. Not everyone needs to use it. I mean not like I was liked there anyways.

I'm not saying it's stupid to not use RTB. I'm saying 12 bricks isn't really anything to get super upset about.

Then again, 130 bricks compared to another mods ~260.

Not another PUA clan :'(

PUA(IM), remember that? It was Ytud Fo, and now he's a great guy... O.o o.O

he always was. he just had a bad experience with a IM impersonator as far as i can remember

Scince i had a bad experience with a [SS] "Club" member I'm joining

Djy1991, nice avatar. :cookieMonster:  :cookie:

some [SS] members are immature richards, others are quite good at building and more on the mature side. so i stay impartial.
i have nothing against SS at all