Author Topic: I am making an online game  (Read 9982 times)

Its a good idea, however the game will never support thousands of people, except if you use a diffrent game engion..

It will be completly differant. nothing close to blockland. all one big world. differant gameplay and other things, also i don't produce those cylinder models

Roblox has the idea we are copying them and we are not. our game is an rpg and will NOT use the robloxian. Just to let you know that we will give credit to roblox for inspiration. Our game may not even have building. It will be more like WOW or runescape or anykind of rpg then roblox.

And in the creatures section of the website:

All of the pictures I've seen so far make the game look horrible.

This isn't even worth the facepalm I just did.

Well I'm not gonna say it's stupid... I think its coming along great, but better characters are needed... like the winter thing

Well I'm not gonna say it's stupid... I think its coming along great, but better characters are needed... like the winter thing
The "Ice Thing" is the ONLY thing he actually made. This isn't coming along at all. It IS stupid, and it IS going to crash and burn.

Like i said. if you don't support don't post. If it is not important then why are you posting. just leave

Like i said. if you don't support don't post. If it is not important then why are you posting. just leave
How could ANYONE support you? You don't know stuff about Making a game. Just face it.

Might aswell name this "Project" B

thats a thunderhawk(space marine aircraft) carriering a rhino transport(space marine vehicle) from the games Dawn of war, warhammer 40k(minatures game)

It looks like a space ship holding a tank.

long list of beta testers. but nowhere near anything to test them on.

i hope you got your moment in the spotlight you wanted. all the fame and glory you managed to sucker for yourself from your few supporters.
must be nice to spew bullstuff and have people kissing your ass.

So robloxians hate blockland, but they love a game 100% based on blockland that is free?=

=/

dud! taht ice feind is amazing!!1!  kan i beta test plsssssssssss??!!  i no hao to skript!!!!!

emtoes 4 u!11  :cookieMonster: :iceCream: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :panda: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: