Poll

Do you think you would like to join LT?

Yes!
No..

Author Topic: Labtech.  (Read 8771 times)

I feel like joining your clan.  do you think i can? if i can :cookie:'s for this clan.            I am great at events.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 12:07:12 PM by stargazer487 »

If you think you can, just come on Maxxuss's server and wait until Maxxuss and Hugums host the recuitment .. Make your event wherever they say and wait untill 2 of the main people says yes.

Main People: Orthone, Hugums, Feep (Feep can be replaced by Maxxuss.)

LabTech Recruiting is now open.

Tomorrow Lab Tech recruiting will be open all day. Max people allowed in at once is currently 10.
Server Name: [LT] LabTech Recruiting

Tomorrow Lab Tech recruiting will be open all day. Max people allowed in at once is currently 10.
Server Name: [LT] LabTech Recruiting

Closed due to noob infestation. It lagged out so hard the server crashed. :P

I would like to join this clan.

I would like to join this clan.

go on the recruiting servers or video yourself with your contraption.

Decided to get mah ass over to the forum and do a bit of posting, so :D. Im glad you accepted my app, thanks :).

Edit :

Any chance we could do some kind of large clan build? Like I dunno, some really BIG lab?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 01:11:27 PM by zenloth »

If we do then count me in.

Lol I'm banned off this server for no apparent reason

Lab Tech Recruiting is now open
Server name: [LT] LabTech Recruiting only

Ok, We will do a very .. VERY big lab.. Next weekend.. All week..!

Hows that?

Okay, Feep isn't responding to my application PM, so I'm going to post it here in the thread.

This is the a video of my house safety system, complete with four safe rooms, four eject systems, and whole house lockdown.
In my video, I'm modeling two of the eject systems and the only full-fledged safe room complete with lockdown switch (the other three just have eject systems)
Sorry for the pathetic quality, it's the only way the video looks half smooth.

Sirrus, please join my server 'Orthone's Server', and I will save it to show the other members.. I can't see anything of whats happening.