Space Guy's bricks

Author Topic: Space Guy's bricks  (Read 31652 times)

Some surprisingly useful Bricks. Baseplate 8x Cubes, 2x5, 1x5, 1x7, 2x7, 3x3, 5x5 Both plates and Bricks.
yes please  :cookie:'s for you when I can have.

Just to let you know. If you download and activate the mod and a person joins the server, They will view it as the brick's closest realitive. Inverted corners would be 2x2 bricks, 4 way prints and no line 1x1's will be normal 1x1x1's. They need the mod in order to see it as intended.

HE didn't make them, handicap! Space Guy did!!!!

I wasn't saying he made them and if you look, I never said it.  I merely said thank you and asked for another brick. 

Some surprisingly useful Bricks. Baseplate 8x Cubes, 2x5, 1x5, 1x7, 2x7, 3x3, 5x5 Both plates and Bricks.
please do ive been hoping someone would make these odd number bricks

here you go space guy :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: lots of cookies for you

here you go space guy :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: lots of cookies for you

i haven't seen as much spam since Zachblock was playing 0_0 omfg

fail. ot doesnt work :panda:
if you fix it  :cookie: 's for you.
only the corners dont work.T_T

I downloaded the corner's before and they crashed my server!

yo nice 1i was sad whn i lost all my mods :panda:
Print Bricks
Inverted Corner Ramp Bricks

for Pics and info see here

For the Admins/flamers/etc.
No I'm not Space Guy.
Yes, these ports work.
I have tested them in my own maps.
 :cookie:'s for Space Guy

yo nice 1i was sad whn i lost all my mods :panda:

Ill fix this for you

Yo, Nice one. I was sad when i lost all my mods.  :panda:

Fixed, learn how to type

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:[/img][/img] yum

There is one prob they dont work plz fix.

There is one prob they dont work plz fix.
Not enough information.

I not DLok i dl he print bricks | you dont had Space Guy's PERMISSION?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 11:55:33 AM by Dansegal96 V2 »

He ported them well and they seem to work for most people, so I'm fine with it.