Author Topic: Construct Colors  (Read 13012 times)

No.

You don't get to say no when I logically explained why calling these "construct" maps fails.

You don't get to say no when I logically explained why calling these "construct" maps fails.

Yes, but Gikon doesn't accept anything that puts his creations lower then what he originally intended. Notice his other accounts with a big mod thread which he removed the first post and got the last word in.

Hey i think he did a good job. They may have been considered like half construct half slate.

Yes, but Gikon doesn't accept anything that puts his creations lower then what he originally intended. Notice his other accounts with a big mod thread which he removed the first post and got the last word in.
Jookia Propaganda: commonly used to start E-drama when it is not needed, But a jookia needs to feed on e-drama to live.

Quite simply you cannot tell up from down on these maps because there is no different picture from the top to the bottom, as in it's a gradient and thus it looks like you're floating in space. The floor is also transparent.

Quite simply you cannot tell up from down on these maps because there is no different picture from the top to the bottom, as in it's a gradient and thus it looks like you're floating in space. The floor is also transparent.
Correct :D

I love these so much, thanks.

Jookia Propaganda: commonly used to start E-drama when it is not needed, But a jookia needs to feed on e-drama to live.

Personally, I don't know why people can't find a good name and stick with it.  Idiots in this community play musical chairs with their names like they've got an identity crCIA.

You're Gikon and he's Jookia, and all this Nero Mich / Dyed Brownie ice cream is pandaing handicapped.

Personally, I don't know why people can't find a good name and stick with it.  Idiots in this community play musical chairs with their names like they've got an identity crCIA.

You're Gikon and he's Jookia, and all this Nero Mich / Dyed Brownie ice cream is pandaing handicapped.
erm..I wont explain....Since your already taking it wrong.

Are you gonna come out with more maps soon? Btw good job. You make great stuff.....

Are you gonna come out with more maps soon? Btw good job. You make great stuff.....
yes.

this map seems very melllow mellow! 10/10

Hey gikon i dont know if your taking requests but could your next map have some water? What are you doing right now???

If he added water, these maps would not be the gradient effect that is there. If you want water, use a slate edit.

If he added water, these maps would not be the gradient effect that is there. If you want water, use a slate edit.
Yup Ladios is right.
Slate edit is water based, and Construct edit is sky based.
and I am also guessing ladios will stay out of Construct and I will stay out of slate?