Author Topic: conker's bad fur day face/decal/ears hat (if possable) request  (Read 2676 times)

can anyone make the conker's bad fur day face/decal/ears hat?
i will give you 10  :cookie: 's!
Here's a pic: http://n64media.ign.com/media/previews/newimages/conkersbfd/conkerday31.jpg
 Copy and paste it if you arn't able to click it.LOL note: :cookieMonster: :cookie: on a  :nes: eating :iceCream: after a  :panda: ate the  :cookieMonster: 's head.

Don't you think you're a little young to be playing CBFD, half the jokes you wouldn't even understand.

all i need is the ******* face decal and ear hat ok. you idiots always think people are "too young".How about you make what i ******* put there or get the **** out!

With that said no one will listen or make any thing for you now. Greedy bastard.

well, you knowyour the one i have a problem with.you stupid dipstuff so forget off! just leave me alone for now unless you can help me  :panda:

Big words for a small timer, also, you've deterred anyone who would possibly do anything for you by being a stuffface.

I feel Very, Very, Very, Very (Repeat 100x) Lucky for being mature since i was 9.

can anyone make what i ask? or is everyone going to be mean to me?no, really i think the decals and hat would look funny!

You've deterred anyone who would possibly do anything for you by being a stuffface.

-10 Respect Points

Also, nobody is going to help you.

no1 likes roostery bastards like you on blockland
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 11:32:58 AM by lego man »

I feel Very, Very, Very, Very (Repeat 100x) Lucky for being mature since i was 9.
Many kids including myself have not been idiots on the internet. Most kids do not act this way in real life, they just think that " Oh hey I am on the internet I can do what ever I want :D"

How are they being Mean?
If you wanted them badly enough, then make them yourself.
If you don't like the community, then leave Blockland be.
'Better of without people who cuss profusely to get a point across.

10 bucks says he only played the Xbox version.

listen all i want is to have the stuff and i'm only new to blockland but really,can anyone just help me?
or does everyone want to just be mean to me because i will lock this and delete it. :panda: