Author Topic: Face: CD-i Ganon  (Read 21388 times)

The "OR YOU WILL DIE" face of Ganon from that awful CD-i game, often featured in Youtube Poops (search Youtube for "youtube poop ganon" if you're not familar with this; warning, may be nsfw).  Falls squarely in the "so bad that it's hilarious" category.

It was vectored in Inkscape from a low-quality cap, modifed and cropped appropriately for Blockland, and exported from there to PNGs.  I think it looks reasonable in game, but if anyone else would like to take a shot at it, I'll provide the .svg files on request.  Here's a larger (512x512) PNG, which is cropped and modfied as I did the ones in the .zip for Blockland, just because I can:

And the link to the "Face_ganonQUALITY.zip" thingy:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?azzlffs3m2v

Enjoy.

Done before, but who cares, it's ganon :D
Anyway.
OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE

Oh, didn't know that.  Did they vector up a cleaner version, too?  (To tell the truth, I was vectoring it so I could put it on a T-shirt or poster or something and just thought "Hey!  This'd be kinda funny as a Blockland face."

Well, anyway, have some not-so-great emoticon faces which have also probably been done before:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?id0g0jtfflj
Only to be use ironically, of course.

Fail copy and paste image is fail

Fail copy and paste image is fail
This is great, what are your talking about, you cannot make this face more normal!  Also, read his god damn post.

This is great, what are your talking about, you cannot make this face more normal!  Also, read his god damn post.
I did, sounds like he didnt make this decal.

An I will make your face the GREATest in Blockland...

Nice job! :D

I think this has been done twice before.

Quote from: GenaralSkar
Gannon, from WHAT?-from the horrible pc version of zelda (made by something called Phillips i think)

not pc version idiot

its in the freaking title name.

Phillips CD-i

Big ugly face:Ahh Dont stop sucking my weiner O-O

../...\..
./|..|\.
..|..|..
..|..|..

Desprate above me.

P.S.:  He's sucking on you beef franks?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 03:56:42 PM by Quantum »

Awesomely funny face is funny.