Author Topic: parental control IS BAD D:  (Read 6636 times)

tryed that but they said im not a adult so i need it :(
Then deal with it, instead of bitching about it to kids on an internet forum.

How about if there's a site that you find blocked that you want unblocked, you tell your parents what the site is, why you use it, and ask to unblock it?

Use a proxy or seven.

Monty wins.

Also, what's your parent's E-Mail? I need to get them to block Blockland, then the filter would be a total success.

You are not given the right to privacy. Your parents are allowed to control and veiw any and all of your property. When at school, teachers also gain this right.

WTF

WTF

They are pretty much your gaurdians while at school. They do what the must because they can, for the good of all of us, except the ones who are bad :D

I've never had a web filter, but at school they have em, and all I do is google for a Proxy, and then I skip to my lou my darling  :D

If you're a computer Administrator go into Control Panel>Parental Controlls then disable the controlls on your account. Simple as that.
And for your TV, if you have IO then try and guess your parents' TV Remote Pass, for me my parents' pass is 1234, wasn't so hard to figure out.

They are pretty much your gaurdians while at school. They do what the must because they can, for the good of all of us, except the ones who are bad :D

What about this one teacher I knew who slaps ducttape over kids' mouths because of bad behavior? :o

I've never had a web filter, but at school they have em, and all I do is google for a Proxy, and then I skip to my lou my darling  :D
Yeah... lol.

I have never had a block on websites.  Mum trusts me, and Dad doesn't know how to turn on a computer, so yeah.

What about this one teacher I knew who slaps ducttape over kids' mouths because of bad behavior? :o

LAWSUIT! LAWSUIT! LAWSUIT!