Author Topic: parental control IS BAD D:  (Read 6638 times)

parental control sucks rooster i can't even see what snot looks like and half my websites are blocked that i go to D:

Got any ways to beat mcafee parental control ?

UPDATE
now theres a loving parental control on my TV WTF IS GOING ON!!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 10:59:28 PM by zoneark »

Uninstall it. How do you think I beat NetNanny when I was 6?

Get that stuff off your computer. Ultra format drive or find out password through social engineering or looking through your parent's stuff. Proxies? I don't know. I've never had restricted internets access.

Or respect your parents' wishes.

no forget you

Get rid of it and hope your parents don't find out.

first of all im not the administator of my own computer anymore im just a user now and it doesn't let me install/uninstall anything.

Open CMD.
Type Net user (username)*
Then type in the password you want for the admin account.

So on my computer it would be:
Net User josh*

Or respect your parents' wishes.
Frodo you are such an old man :D

If your parents trust you, then you would not have this problem.

Frodo you are such an old man :D

If your parents trust you, then you would not have this problem.
well first of all i wasn't looking/going on any bad sites she just pops up one day and installs it while im gone and says your not an adult and need this there's alot of bad stuff out there.

Get some keytracker and get the password to it.

well first of all i wasn't looking/going on any bad sites she just pops up one day and installs it while im gone and says your not an adult and need this there's alot of bad stuff out there.
Well that is just stupid. Why wait untill now to instal it.. If you have been on the internet for awhile you would have porbally already seen most of the "Badstuff"

Speaking of "Badstuff", has 4chan been blocked?

Speaking of "Badstuff", has 4chan been blocked?
of course