Author Topic: ACCEPTING SONG REQUEST (Please just give me a try)  (Read 42536 times)

Please make a Voyager (Daft Punk) loop 32 sec-39sec; if you do, I will give you many cookies. (and maybe some ice cream) :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :iceCream:

Please make a Voyager (Daft Punk) loop 32 sec-39sec; if you do, I will give you many cookies. (and maybe some ice cream) (Retarted amounts of spam)

Omg dont spam the damn emotes.

Steam machine By draft punk and Jordan By buckethead

How about: Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld?

PAPER PLANES: MIA
PAPER PLANES: MIA :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

FUNKY TOWN AND DON'T STOP ME NOW PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS SSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! OBEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
Osht! Did I really post that?! Anyway...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 09:22:55 AM by General 62 »

no really i requested the waffle song backwards 3 weeks ago..
if sombody could just give me the link to the song i will do it myself
[plz dont send a youtube video]
my redorder is glitchy!

how about a Truck Driving Song by Weird Al?

Run to the Hills-Iron Maidan

Operation Ground and Pound by Dragonforce,the part where they say "I watched you die...",around there
and any other Good dragonforce songs
PLZ! :cookieMonster:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFOygeU10oE - The second song of this vid? (starts on 0:46) At least the Violin part for the loop (my favirote part)