Author Topic: OUR POKEMANS  (Read 1672 times)

ITT: Our Pokemans.

Lv. 31 MEDITITE
Lv. 31 LUXRAY
Lv. 31 PRINPULP

Lvl 100 Arceus
Lvl 100 Darkrai
Lvl 100 Dialga
Lvl 100 Palkia
Lvl 100 Groudon
Lvl 100 Kyogre

Either that or

Lvl 100 Weavile
Lvl 100 Lopunny
*insert some other Lvl 100 Pokemon here*
Lvl 28 Tropius

wtf i didn't know anyone used water. well at least it's better than grass. fire's the way to go though mang

i gotsa lvl 55 monfernape, lvl 53 dialga, lvl 40 octillery, lvl 35 murkrow, lvl 35 graveler or somestuff i haven't played in weeks

monfernape and dialga are the only ones that can kill stuff because i suck at pokemon and never balance the lvls between them all. they all have good movesets though (cept graveler) but the only ones that can even dent the elite 4 are monfernape and dialga and their move PP runs low and stores don't sell ether fffffucckool kids klub. oh and graveler is my HM bitch, he knows rock smash, rock climb and strength. they all suck and he sucks.

but my god if stores sold ether i'd chugalug them between fights and 1shot everything. but life isn't so easy.

pokemon diamond rules

entrepreneur in, you monday. I know what I'm doing with my Pokemans. I think. I haven't really gotten good at deciding which ones to train, and which ones not to train. However, I think Meditite is a good choice due to it's hit-and-run capabilities with Pure Power. I have it's EVs set for a speedy physical assault.

level 100 togepi
level 59 lopunny
level 54 staraptor
level 39 torkoal
level 100 blastoise
level 48 luxray

That's just the Kanto and Johto regions. You sir, suckrichard.

Dunno. I think i has a pikachu on pokemon yellow :D

Dunno. I think i has a pikachu on pokemon yellow :D
Wow. That brings back memories.

I always wondered what would happen if you stored it in a box or traded it for another Pikachu.

I have a bunch of lv 3-5 bidoofs.

I stopped playing at Crystal versin because I don't have an advance or a ds.

I traded stuff from bloo to Crystla so I have like a level 60 charizard and Omastar and stuff.

Uhhh...Pokemon took a turn for the worse after Ruby and Sapphire. That Is why I dont play any more.

Uhhh...Pokemon took a turn for the worse after Ruby and Sapphire. That Is why I dont play any more.
I've only seen improvements. I do not like how heavily they stress interaction to get stuff done (e.g. all the trading evolutions), but once I obtain a physical DS all will be fixed with WiFi access.