Author Topic: -MW, Most WANTED-  (Read 12082 times)

MW is a clan that deals with people that want to be on the most wanted list, people that have been on the most wanted list, and people that already are. MW was founded by me, I was in the CK clan which was a tough group of crinimals, I am looking to expand what it was by creating the MW clan. If you want to sign up join the IRC channel, it is irc.centralchat.net and #MW. There we will provide you with training that will turn you from being a good crinimal to a excellant crinimal. We will give you good places to hide out and stump cops.

-------------~
Members
-------------~
2. MW Towncivilian -  Co-Founder - Assisting Runaways
3. MW Trainer - Trainer (Only I can access for now.)
4. MW Firedemon - Co-Founder - Cop Killer/Robberies
5. MWFiredrago - No Rank Yet
6. MW meowmix - Cop Killer
-----------~
Slaves
-----------~
If you want to be a slave you have to have these requirments:
<> Having paitence.
<> Not being a cop.
<> Following orders.
<> Always calling player master.
If you want to be a slave go to the blacksmith shop when a player called, "MW Slave Recruiter" logs on.
--------~
Ranks
--------~
#4 Cop Killer = The player that'll go help someone being chased, normally ends in cop's death, hence the name, "Cop Killer."
#2 Assisting Runaways = When someone is making a runaway this person will be by their side to help them.
#3 Robberies = When making a huge trade this person may steal the loot and run off then be assisted by the above rank.
#1 Demerit Checker = When someone on the team wants to know their demerits this guy will check it for them.
#5 Trainer = This guy will be the only cop on the team for training purposes, and will provide people with the training talked about above.
-------~
Enemys
-------~
Starcraftman
Quadraxis
Insanerperson
Penguin clan
Vectrexis
Samor
A PK
Liquid Snake
Gorillaz
All of the Kittys

-----------~
Links
-----------~
Webpage: http://mwclan.homestead.com/home.html
Forum: http://www.forumcityusa.com/index.php?mforum=mw

~MW dUMBELLS
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 10:36:48 AM by dUMBELLS »

Hey, my character had 1060 demerits and was #5 on the list before BadSpot (dam him) came out and found me within 5 minutes and jailed me, after i got out ive held a grudge...

and by the way, i found a scroll canned M.W. Most Wanted List...

whats it for?

-OutRider

Badspot

• Administrator
5 minutes my ass it was like 2 hours.  Man you are a cry-baby.

Silly criminals, the jail isn't supposed to be something pursued by it's players.
I think the whole concept of the jail got scrambled somewhere from the drawing board to the game.

No, u litteraly came after me within 5 minutes, im not sure how u do it...

and im not a cry-baby, i dont care, its just kinda annoying being in jail for 45 minutes....

Badspot

• Administrator
I came after you quickly because you were in Port Town.  But you ran away and logged out.  Then like 2 hours later I busted you outside starboard and you cried the whole way back to port, begging me not to jail you, then whining how its not fair, then threatening quit the game forever.  It was hilarious watching you transform from a big bad criminal into a bawling little girl in a matter of seconds. 

I have an account with 1120 demerits. Though I don't need any clan to do it.

I had one with 2 something thousand. I went to check my demerits and got arested. Ah well, doesn't matter to me anymore. I haven't played in a while, just playing other RPGs and what not until the next update comes out. Then I'll get back to playing some more.

I came after you quickly because you were in Port Town.  But you ran away and logged out.  Then like 2 hours later I busted you outside starboard and you cried the whole way back to port, begging me not to jail you, then whining how its not fair, then threatening quit the game forever.  It was hilarious watching you transform from a big bad criminal into a bawling little girl in a matter of seconds. 

lol i wish i was there.  :( i would have died laughing

Why do you say CK was a tough group of criminals?

Is it because every time you enter the wilderness we kick your ass? You're a noob fighter :)

Yep, completly off topic Ephialtes, mabye I should unlock the CK thread to let you guys flame there. Aaglo, if you ever need help MW will help.

I have a question, whats the point of making a gang that hides in the wild where nobobdy can find you doing nothing except staring down are your breasts for hours waiting for your demerits to go past 1000?

To me this clan seems pointless. Why not make a clan that HUNTS a certain group, not run to the 3rd terrain repeat town and hide for no reason. Maybe the reason is to rack up demerits? But what will that accomplish? You will lose alot, alot of time you could be spending jailing some/ colleting dyes/ doing dugeon races/ helping new playes etc.

So why not doing something productive?

i think this is the first time  BadSpot has ever got pissed at someone...
and dUMBELLS, what do the numbers in the scroll mean?!
0 0 0 255 255 255 255 255 0

some buried tresure?!

well, it was all copy and pasted and appeared blank to me, for you though it might appear as numbers, see if you can decode it to pass time, I guess.

you casnt decode those numbers, infact if you tried to you would get 3 different colours and that would be about it hehe. I dont know why it does that, but when i log out lots of my notes end up like that