Author Topic: -MW, Most WANTED-  (Read 12726 times)

hello  i want to b a slave for your clan my name is woman on fire i am not a cop ok

MW is a clan that deals with people that want to be on the most wanted list, people that have been on the most wanted list, and people that already are. MW was founded by me, I was in the CK clan which was a tough group of crinimals, I am looking to expand what it was by creating the MW clan. If you want to sign up join the IRC channel, it is irc.centralchat.net and #MW. There we will provide you with training that will turn you from being a good crinimal to a excellant crinimal. We will give you good places to hide out and stump cops.

Lawl, crinimal.

:cookie: why is there a slave thing?
Add-Gorillaz to ur to your enemies list
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 09:18:07 PM by zeros_bro »

Here is how I think clans on this game are formed:

First, a person strips naked/curses and runs from cops. Soon, a cop catches them, and they are jailed for A big amount of time. They wait it out. When they get out, they flame the cop and leave. They get on the forums and start a cop hating clan to kill and annoy police.

Nobody wins. Because they make the clan and kill the people and everyone is angry.

You see... there is no point in clans in this game.

uh huh, why are there cop clans then, they have no point either...

I am making MW profiles.

Kitty got banned for being allies with a enemy called "a PK".

The website isn't updated because firedemon hasn't been on, I will make another soon.

In NO WAY WHATSOEVER did I say I was allies with "a PK".
I did not say I help him with anything, and I do not. He helped me with the Golden Hook and gave me some money, and all I said to MW was "I like him.".

And that set off the time bomb. Weed Man was killing me with dynamites, Warrior kicked me out, banned me from the forums (Even though I never used them), and cursed at me and cried.

Very childish. Just because he couldn't get his own way, he took it out on me.
All because I said "I like PK.".

I think the wrong person is apparent here.

its ok kitty.......everyone hates warrior.

Thank you, Liquid Snake. ^_^

Weed Man

i wasnt blowing you up on purpose kitty i was blowin everyone up. cops and everything. i wanted you to stay in the clan but Warrior has his reasons
:'(

This clan sucks should be really takern down but weed man warrior say they like there accounts wtf guys i can get you gold hook again

This clan sucks should be really takern down but weed man warrior say they like there accounts wtf guys i can get you gold hook again

I CAN GET THE GOLD HOOK IN 34 SECONDS

P.S. Thank you for resurrecting this month old topic, which will be locked.