Author Topic: the forums are growing like oh stuff  (Read 5557 times)

i took a long look at the forums' statistics board and realized something:

holy stuff. the forums are growing a forgetlot. seriously, look at all the new members. this month SO FAR we already gained 712 new members (already about 100 more than we gained last month). first of all, 712 is a loving lot for registering. second of all, we only have like 7272 members. that means that in this month ALONE the amount of registered users grew by 11%. jesus christ. the month is only like 2/3rds over, too.

in addition, i don't know if you guys have noticed, but well i just recently took a list at the 'users active in the past 15 minutes' list at the bottom of the main page aswell. i normally don't look at this, i probably haven't in months. i shat bricks. there's like a hundred users on, sometimes even more, every time i check. anybody but me remember the day when the active users list didn't even break one line? now it's 3, pressing on 4. i may not have been around since the very start, but i was around when i was used to seeing only 20-30 users online.

the forums are growing and are only going to get bigger, too.

in a few years i predict that more people will find these forums to be their 'homes' or whatever you want to call it as a lot already seem to, and that eventually these forums will become a small part blockland, and a larger part socialization. i think badspot is realizing this and will eventually add some boards to accommodate for such.

post your thoughts, or if i failed my math here or don't know wtf i'm talking about. i know i forgeted something up.

EDIT: oh and i forgot to mention, there are millions of page views monthly for the forums. the highest amount of views occured last month, 1951269. my god. so far in august we've only got 1.6 million but by the end, judging from previous data, we should break 2 million. when we do we're gonna celebrate that stuff in this thread.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 06:20:05 PM by Pimpin »

Average registrations per day:     8.28
Average posts per day:    592.95
Average page views per day:    25162.25

Whoa.

Average registrations per day:     8.28
Average posts per day:    592.95
Average page views per day:    25162.25

Whoa.

oh yeah ty i remember the page views. i added an edit to the OP, check it

Also the fourm number and theBlockland number might vary, since some of the fourm people are Roblox flamers/people with out the game so yah but again the fourms are growing, whince means more money for badspot which also means more game improvements

The spot should put an add in the forums, at least one in its main index.

nothing wrong with an add if hes offering a product or service.
the forums have gotten slower, maybe tiny bit of munees could help

I think a registration thing like RTB forums have where you set your blockland account onto the forums so we know who accually plays or not. They are then able to view the add-ons section and various other parts of the forums.

712? Game Maker Community has 69778 registered members.

712? Game Maker Community has 69778 registered members.
Game Maker Community is stuff, and we have way more than 712 members. 712 so far this month have joined

if the forums catch on fire with idiots were going to have to go to the rtb forums

Uh no no no, Game Maker Community is not stuff.

You do realize that in every forum, people join, don't post anything, then leave the same minute right?

Actually the Game Maker community often has loads of posts each day, as people join and post when they need help with there game, often a lot.

1777824 - Most posts

Actually the Game Maker community often has loads of posts each day, as people join and post when they need help with there game, often a lot.

1777824 - Most posts
Lol i no need help my game is pokeman rainbow if u want to help me wit it emil me ok!!1! I NEED PEOPLE WHO CAN SCRIPT! I ALSO NEED A GRAFIC MAKER!

I HAVE NO SCRIPTING EXPEREANC! I HAVE NO GRAFIC EXPEREANC!