Author Topic: Stolen basketball hoop...  (Read 4042 times)

Okay, so I was just getting off my Wii to go to sleep. While I was in the bathroom, I heard a loud crash. Assuming it was nothing important, I headed towards my room when our neighbor rang our doorbell and told us our basketball hoop had been stolen. Apparently, two people just drove by in a truck and tossed it in. My neighbor already called the police, however, and I highly doubt a truck with a large basketball hoop in the back will go unnoticed for long...

I just decided to post this, and maybe see if anyone had similar stories that they would be willing to share.

I had two of my bikes stolen when I was like 12,  but never a loving basket ball goal. o.o

did you just call it a basketball goal?
...?

In my opinion that was probably one of the stupidest things they could have done. A (possibly) speeding truck with a completely assembled basketball hoop in the back might look a little bit suspicious.

Well he described it being hard to miss, and a basketball hoop would just lay down in the bed of the truck unseen, a goal would be popping out the top.

Warning - You suck stuff.

Yeah Random just validated my term, only he calls it a hoop instead of a goal. (?)

How much was the Basket Ball hoop?

How much was the Basket Ball hoop?
I don't recall it being that expensive. Probably $500 max. Most likely much less.

Some Kid stole my pokemon cards when I was 10.  :panda:

well some kids stole half my pogs when i was 12.
pissed me off

well some kids stole half my pogs when i was 12.
pissed me off

I had Pogs.  :D too.

Lol some bitches stole my bike, it was a piece of stuff though, anyway.

(aside from this) My only experience with thieves was actually one of my friend's older brothers. Kind of shocking.

EDIT: The police are outside my house right now. :D

EDIT #2: The loving handicaps who stole the hoop just got caught! Wow that was fast.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 12:28:36 AM by Randomguy »

someone stole my virginity

My parents are picking up the hoop (not literally) as I, umm,  type. It took all of thirty minutes to find the criminals.