Author Topic: So an e-acquaintance of mine had a chat.  (Read 4768 times)

lol jk
I like how you think that just clears EVERYTHING up.
It's not me you tards. It's this guy: http://mightyjustice.net/jubei/stuff/cake/cake7.jpg
Meh. Look like a British punk or something. I suggest looking different to get some ladies.

I like how you think that just clears EVERYTHING up.
I never said it would, you hyper-sensitive cigarette.

I like how you think that just clears EVERYTHING up.Meh. Look like a British punk or something. I suggest looking different to get some ladies.
That's the Jubei guy you AIDS trap, not Iria.

I never said it would, you hyper-sensitive cigarette.
What's your problem? Your sensitive about everything. I meant you act as if that was the case, not that you said that. Why do you call everybody and everything a cigarette? It's like you call people a cigarette, in a way basically to mean stupid. Are you saying gays are stupid? Or do you mean the other idiotic definition?
That's the Jubei guy you AIDS trap, not Iria.
I was giving advice to your picture, you twat.

What's your problem? Your sensitive about everything. I meant you act as if that was the case, not that you said that. Why do you call everybody and everything a cigarette? It's like you call people a cigarette, in a way basically to mean stupid. Are you saying gays are stupid? Or do you mean the other idiotic definition?I was giving advice to your picture, you twat.
Reminds me of  an episode of boondocks.

What's your problem? Your sensitive about everything. I meant you act as if that was the case, not that you said that. Why do you call everybody and everything a cigarette? It's like you call people a cigarette, in a way basically to mean stupid. Are you saying gays are stupid? Or do you mean the other idiotic definition?
I'm not 'sensitive about everything', as you put it. You acted like I cared about what I said, so I told you (in my own special way) that you were incorrect for thinking so and the thought process behind you thinking so was a hyper-active pusillanimous individual-gland in your brain that pumped out menustration juices 24/7, causing overreactive responses to common jokes.

As for your inquery on my second favorite word, go forget yourself. It's globalized that a cigarette is something unfavorable. Again, stop being such a hypersensitive friend and suck it up. I can use whatever word I want as a taunt and it doesn't need to fit in with your utopia's dictionary.

A friend can be put as a synonym for the words "Loser", "Failure", "Idiot", "Jack-Off", "Douche", "mondaymondaymonday" - Take your pick.

YOU LOSE. YOU WIN NOTHING. GOOD DAY, SIR.

What's your problem? Your sensitive about everything. I meant you act as if that was the case, not that you said that. Why do you call everybody and everything a cigarette? It's like you call people a cigarette, in a way basically to mean stupid. Are you saying gays are stupid? Or do you mean the other idiotic definition?I was giving advice to your picture, you twat.
HURRDURRR

Learn how words work friend.

I was giving advice to your picture, you twat.
Also, I already said the picture isn't me richard-bishop.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 09:46:19 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

I'm not 'sensitive about everything', as you put it. You acted like I cared about what I said, so I told you (in my own special way) that you were incorrect for thinking so and the thought process behind you thinking so was a hyper-active pusillanimous individual-gland in your brain that pumped out menustration juices 24/7, causing overreactive responses to common jokes.

As for your inquery on my second favorite word, go forget yourself. It's globalized that a cigarette is something unfavorable. Again, stop being such a hypersensitive friend and suck it up. I can use whatever word I want as a taunt and it doesn't need to fit in with your utopia's dictionary.

A friend can be put as a synonym for the words "Loser", "Failure", "Idiot", "Jack-Off", "Douche", "mondaymondaymonday" - Take your pick.

YOU LOSE. YOU WIN NOTHING. GOOD DAY, SIR.
I like how you explode about everything also. You may have "Won" but you got nothing. At all.
HURRDURRR

Learn how words work friend.
Ever since you came to the forums, everything sucked more.

I like how you explode about everything also. You may have "Won" but you got nothing. At all.
I 'explode' at people who's idiocy is so prominent, it is nothing but a ripe star fish asking to be raped. I do so. Happily, I might add.

Awesomeness of blockland.us/smf/ has increased by 1.2365x since Otis has returned.

:'(

:'(
Oh, I'm sorry that flaming people is qualified as being jerk.
I 'explode' at people who's idiocy is so prominent, it is nothing but a ripe star fish asking to be raped. I do so. Happily, I might add.
Awesomeness of blockland.us/smf/ has increased by 1.2365x since Otis has returned.
Your officially now gay in my book. I don't see any "Awesomeness" rising at all.

lol he jk
I told Jubei:

Jubei, your picture made Iria's (small)snake go erect and interject all over his monitor. How can you live with yourself after that?