Author Topic: So an e-acquaintance of mine had a chat.  (Read 4770 times)

Quit loving arguing. If it isn't real, stop talking about it, and stop arguing about it.

Quit loving arguing. If it isn't real, stop talking about it, and stop arguing about it.
It is real, and we are not arguing. The only thing that is happening is two intellects pointing out the obvious racism hidden in someone completely defiant about admitting it. Racism is perfectly existant, and you effortlessly display it at every turn.

Races do not exist, Racism does.

Fine, I understand what your saying, but trying to at cool. No one on this forum is cool. Not you, nor me, or anyone else.

Whatever tribal. I really wish there was a blacklist option on this forum.

Otis and Iban, you people are probably the most immature people I know... you need to get a life, seriously, remember this... girls LIKE gay guys... I wonder why, probably cause they're better to talk to than you jerks.

Whatever tribal. I really wish there was a blacklist option on this forum.
Your all being a bunch of forgettards
Noone is trying to be tribal, you just all trying to be cool

I second this. So I don't have to watch the idiotic display of senseless arguing about something that 2 people pin on another for no apparent reason but you be a ass hole.

Your all being a bunch of forgettards
Drats! It seems our devious plans have been foiled once again! Next time, you do-good fooools!

* Iban shakes his fish in anger. The screen flickers black and he is gone! D:

He's not trying, he is. I find it quiet offensive that you two seem to be defending his actions.

Besides the blatant racism, Asswrath also derailed this topic completely with his ignorance.