Author Topic: So an e-acquaintance of mine had a chat.  (Read 4766 times)

Oh, I'm sorry that flaming people is qualified as being jerk.Your officially now gay in my book. I don't see any "Awesomeness" rising at all.
Hey, you're taking notes! It's always effective to insult a person's loveuality.

Now, you need to call people "monday" a lot, too.

Saying a tribal insult is not me. I'm don't care is black people are different color. They're just people.

Saying a tribal insult is not me. I'm don't care is black people are different color. They're just people.
Yeah, but they're easily offended and the results are loving hilarious. Just do it, friend.

Yeah, but they're easily offended and the results are loving hilarious. Just do it, friend.
No thanks. I don't like to offend a different race for now apparent reason. It's simply idiotic.

No thanks. I don't like to offend a different race for now apparent reason. It's simply idiotic.
Idiotic? Possibly. Fun? Deffiniately!

There aren't different races, we are all humans. Only one being tribal is you.

Hahaha

Idiotic? Possibly. Fun? Deffiniately!
I'm not entertained by someone's anger. If I was, I would probably kill myself.
[/quote]I just say it that way to make your brain understand who I'm talking about.

I'm not entertained by someone's anger. If I was, I would probably kill myself.
You should probably pick it up, then.

I just say it that way to make your brain understand who I'm talking about.
Stop making excuses, tribal.

If there is not races, and we're all just humans, then why are you calling me tribal? There is no such thing as race, remember?

If there is not races, and we're all just humans, then why are you calling me tribal? There is no such thing as race, remember?
Right, but you think there is something called "black people", so you're obviously biased agaisnt different color-based segments of the Human Race. Stop trying to twist yoour own words, tribal friend.

Your logic is flawed. I called you a tribal because you are one. Defining people who have different melanin content in their skin into separate races.

I don't see why you say there are no races, when your still talking about them like there is. I don't think I'm the tribal when I was basing my words off of what you idiots were saying before this topic was created.

I don't see why you say there are no races, when your still talking about them like there is. I don't think I'm the tribal when I was basing my words off of what you idiots were saying before this topic was created.
Typical tribal Ad Hominen logic.

This is useless arguing about racism (if it exists). No one worries, or cares about it.