Poll

Who are you voting for (or your parents if you've got a small pee-pee)

OBAMA
16 (66.7%)
MC CAIN
0 (0%)
Lol, you Americans are loving screwed.
7 (29.2%)
I'm voting independant because I still want to vote and stuff but I don't like either of the main candiates. By picking this option, I agree to confess that I know my vote will be thrown away.
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: lol politics  (Read 1648 times)

What I noticed is that in every single internet poll about this thing (and a poll at my school) Obama wins out. If McCain wins the real election, we will know that something if forgeted up.

What I noticed is that in every single internet poll about this thing (and a poll at my school) Obama wins out. If McCain wins the real election, we will know that something if forgeted up.
Uh, how about Republicans not good at computer, you live in a Liberal area, annnndddd the monday is good with kids, so all these Internet polls get votes from the non-voters?

Ahaha awesome vote.

Obama. I live in New York so it doesn't matter, Obama auto gets this state.

Ahaha awesome vote.
you brits suck

lol @ fourth option. So true...unfortunately

They say Obama  MIGHT win, because Black Peoples who aren't even registered voters are crawling out the wood works to get Obama elected.

They say Obama  MIGHT win, because Black Peoples who aren't even registered voters are crawling out the wood works to get Obama elected.
Dumb mondays. Obama isn't even their type of black.

I support the reinstating of Jim Crow laws involving voting nation-wide.

Dumb mondays. Obama isn't even their type of black.

I support the reinstating of Jim Crow laws involving voting nation-wide.
I really think the Education system is in need of a reworking. As much as I dislike the idea of a larger government, all money needs to be pulled in for Education taxes into a giant pot so all counties can get a share based on their needs. While that, in its self, presents a problem of over-budgeting for counties that don't need it, at least then we won't have poor people fueling the fire for another generation for under acheivers when, only a couple miles away, there is Beverly-loving-hills with a 100-million dollar public school with an olympic-sized swimming pool. Maybe, just maybe, we won't have ethnic division because the average black kid living in the Bronx wont be so substantially predesignated.

Too bad hardly anyone that votes on this poll can actually vote.

I live in Ohio, so our votes matter! :D

Too bad we get political commercials out the ass. :(

We have a lot of state/local ads right now. I loving lol'd at this ignorant motherforgeter:

"Brad Drake..

The only consistant conservative canidate for some remote-ass position no one cares about...
Brad Drake supports lowering Taxes.
He is also the only canidate for this position that has the Board of Something's approval,
and is very morally prominent.
Brad Drake supports Prayer in our schools."

I turned to my mother-dearest and said "Welp, he has my vote." We both giggle-snorted.