Author Topic: Uh oh crappy computer  (Read 3213 times)

I know your problem
you have been using IE..so you computer is full of stuff and viruses!
OH NO!  INTERNET EXPLORER!  IT WILL stuff UP YOU COMPUTER, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT MOZILLA, AND BIASED NERDS SAY! (Apple included)

OH NO!  INTERNET EXPLORER!  IT WILL stuff UP YOU COMPUTER, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT MOZILLA, AND BIASED NERDS SAY! (Apple included)
Erm no that is what 1000S OF loving STUDYS/SURVEYS SAY BITCH.

Google NOAW "IE vs FF3"

That is: Vs. Final Fantasy 3?  Also, I searched it, it was all Mozilla's propaganda.  So shut the forget up, bitch.

Well, using FireFox and the noscript plugin is one step on the road to living virus free. Obviously it can't make up for the user being handicapped, but most software can't.

Even Badspot can't idiot-proof fully.

:cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: HAHAAHAHA dude your cumputer sucks stuff man wen mine runs it its kinda laggy but does not do that thats pritty sucking for you

Atleast you can ACTUALLY RUN TF2 Unlike me,I have had it for months now and it still doesn't work cause of my Nvidia Geforce 5200 MX

I win at losing, nVidia GeForce 2 MX/MX 400

Can only barely run HL2 and can't run BL.
I have to use a different computer to play BL.
When I can be bothered getting a job I'll by a shiny computer.

Atleast you can ACTUALLY RUN TF2 Unlike me,I have had it for months now and it still doesn't work cause of my Nvidia Geforce 5200 MX

I got the same problem as you! Except that Instead of using Nvidia, I have some stuff , integrated crap that starts to smoke out like a ribrack when I try to run 7000 bricks on Blockland... (Don't laugh)

I win at losing, nVidia GeForce 2 MX/MX 400

Can only barely run HL2 and can't run BL.
I have to use a different computer to play BL.
When I can be bothered getting a job I'll by a shiny computer.

only the silver colored computers are shiny. and the gold if youwant a golden labtop....dont drop it

TF2 worked on my 5200.

I'd say mine's the stufftiest here.  It can barely handle Blockland.

I'd say mine's the stufftiest here.  It can barely handle Blockland.

WRONG

Mine can't even run it.

that is what happend to me with halflife, i got to black mesa east and ti crashed on me but for me it crashed my computer, so anytime i start it up i got the blue screen of death, dad fixed it tho

TURN DOWN THE GOD DAMN GRAFICS