v9 = forget you

Author Topic: v9 = forget you  (Read 3805 times)

Does it only crash when other people join?

yeah.

I got it going with 2 people for like 2 hours. But the second another person joins it starts crashing

On retrospective, I also put a a in the save instead of a e. Whoops :3
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 05:33:27 PM by tails »

i get a sort of same problem. every like 2 hours or so my server goes dead and like 5 minutes later it's up again, running perfectly.probably just my ass of a computer.

Console.log.
Console.log emptied itself when i tried to check server was open

Unless if u want a giant list of
No response from IP:76.91.34.18:28000
No response from IP:75.74.177.28:28000
Can you recreate the error in singleplayer?
No.

did you even read his post?

I believe actually the crashing might have been my rams falt, As i had been freezing alot on loading in blockland and stuff :3

I've noticed that V9 crashes more often than V8, but it's nowhere near being frequent enough to damage playability. And although I mean no offense to Badspot's work, there are a few bugs that cause minor annoyance. But, the amount of the good introduced in V9 far outweighs the bad.

In short, contribute by politely reporting bugs instead of getting angry, and Badspot can fix it all up when he get's around to it.

If you were having problems with ram then you'd be noticing freezing in other applications as well. Not just Blockland.

My server is doing this to me with the duplicator :(
when i try to duplicate something, it sometimes crashes me D:
I think it is because the 32x32 is not on the 8x8's perfactly, but that wouldnt do much :-\

I will test your challenge, what map?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 02:09:08 PM by jirue »

Im having problems with this similar problems and such
too many events = Super Break down
but even if i have 4 or 8 events, it still tends to shut down every once and a while.
sad D:

I tried again with no addons on

it went ok for a few moments (5 mins or so) and then crashed when somebody else joined the server
(4th person i think)

Im having problems with this similar problems and such
too many events = Super Break down
but even if i have 4 or 8 events, it still tends to shut down every once and a while.
sad D:

yea it gets annoying, i actually have to switch to my Mac partition of my computer before opening a server D:

Gay i was near completing my apartments and it crashed :( lost so much