Author Topic: Hey, I'm new to blockland  (Read 5930 times)

LAN means Local Area Network, so unless someone is in your internet you can't play with them.

Also, there is no 'ported version'. You can't get any add-ons for Blockland now unless they are ported or newly made. There is no way to get v8 back because it auto-updates.

Hi mothimas. :P I'm not sure about LAN servers yet. I ordered Blockland, but I haven't got my key yet. And also, LAN is like a local game. That is what I know. I've also heard that if one person in your Local Area Network area (LAN) has the full version, you can use a demo version to connect to them, and you will have unlimited bricks. Basically, you have the full version, until you leave. Which obviously means you're only benefit from LAN is to play locally, not over the WWW, and unlimited bricks. That is what I KNOW. There could be more. And I don't know how to use LAN yet, either.

Well, I'm almost ready to buy blockland with my own money!  It was lag free in all of the single player games.  I wonder how the real game will look like...

Blockland hardly has any lag unless you have bad cmp and alot of bricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

to make a bot that dosent move make a viechal spawn make a horse
then use wrench on the viechal spawn and click events and check off

onbottouch>bot>changedatablock>player

Nwo i have another question.  How do i add hats into the change character page?

You download the hats you want from the add-on category,
and put it in your add-on folder.
Then restart blockland, and check the hats at the start server page.
You will need to type a command in game, eg /armyhat, because they are not added directly to the change character page.

Anything else?

if u guys looking for a zombie mod ot notter has one
really fun :D

Lol that is post of the year.
'ot notter'

For the record, it's THE OD NOTOR

...M-Moth is here! Its the end for ROBLOX soon! GWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA!

...M-Moth is here! Its the end for ROBLOX soon! GWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA!
What the forget is wrong with you? You bumped this reduntunded thread just to say somthing stupid about Roblox "ending", which will get their idiots pissed at the intire Blockland comunity if they by some chance find this. Great job, handicap.

Let's let the topic die. Badspot, Lock it please.

Welcome! You might want to go to the "maps" section to download some new missions/maps .
You should all do the same.WE all need new maps.

Starting now I shall I have a quote saying "Starman!" on the bottom of my post.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 03:27:18 AM by Lego Mini »