Author Topic: Dear Iban  (Read 33447 times)

I should have though ahead before I made this topic, I would have made it an un-ripable title

I should have though ahead before I made this topic, I would have made it an un-ripable title
But, there in lies the problem. You don't think. You're an idiot. This hasn't brought me any shame. You've gotten nothing out of emberassing yourself. Soon your age-old account will be trashed and I will still be around to tell the tale. All you've done is made people who adored you despise you. It doesn't even matter if you don't care about being banned, but the growing defecit of respect you've inspired is just astoundingly short-sighted of you. Really, considering how level headed you are, this is just awesome. I couldn't of asked for a more epic event.

i still love colten.

*presses nipple up against his bedroom window*
"coooolllllttteennnnnnn!!!!"

i still love colten.

Then again you love anything with a rooster and cant find the shift key on your keyboard.

I don't want Colten to go.  even though he was a richard to me when I first go on the forum.

Well Actually he used the shift key to make the * and the "

You're taking it too far now, nobody treats Bisjac that way.

i dunno, colten would have to do way more lame, to be less respected then you lol :P

i dunno, colten would have to do way more lame, to be less respected then you lol :P
No, I think this did it.

i still love colten.

:cookieMonster:

No, I think this did it.
The way you're responding to this topic is changing that fast.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 10:52:35 PM by Lord Pie »

No, I think this did it.
The way you're responding to this topic is changing that fast.
I was laughing my ass off too hard to type structured sentences at first.