Poll

Fail Bin Lemurdecatta?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Peaceful War has voted to put Lemurdecatta in the Fail Bin. Type votefail...  (Read 19383 times)

What community?

"No one" is not correct, two vowels cannot be across from eachother

Fixed and also

Book, boot, poop, moo, No other( two words with vowels across),Meet, Yankee, and many others I can't think of at this time

<votes Lemur to the fail bin>

who can imagine a chinese kid with long hair have a girlfriend?
What does race and style have to do with it?
Are you loving tribal now?

o, august 29 is my b-day.

i'm 12 years old now yayayayayayayayay

as no other is a fail grammar

It depends on the context

as no other is a fail grammar
"Quick! Barricade that door! There is no other way that Zombie scum is getting in other that that door!"

This is what I get for playing too much Zombie Survival on GMod   :cookieMonster:

no one loving cares yayayayayayayayay

no one loving cares yayayayayayayayay

It seems you care for paying attention to what I said

Stupid

Reading it and caring about it are two different things and don't always go hand in hand.

Hey, hey lemur, guess what?

YOU'RE A friend :D

Hey, hey lemur, guess what?

YOU'RE A friend :D
Lolya.
We don't care if you're 12, bitch, you're still a nooby little kid who can't understand what "GTFO" means.

Haha, and you're profile says you're 22. It's pretty obvious that you're 12, seeing as how your grammar is that of a 12 year old, and you behave like a spoiled, narcissistic brat. You brag, you scream, you think you're the best, and you can't even wrap your brain around the fact that everyone hates you, and that everyone is right about you.

You, boy, disgust me.

Haha, and you're profile says you're 22. It's pretty obvious that you're 12, seeing as how your grammar is that of a 12 year old, and you behave like a spoiled, narcissistic brat. You brag, you scream, you think you're the best, and you can't even wrap your brain around the fact that everyone hates you, and that everyone is right about you.

You, boy, disgust me.

you sound like my mom, if your guys are trying to make me quit i am not quiting
get over it; your the ones who are acting INmature. I am just sitting here watch you guys call me cigarettes or what so ever. Your the INmature ones

« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 11:39:56 PM by Lemurdecatta »