Poll

Fail Bin Lemurdecatta?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Peaceful War has voted to put Lemurdecatta in the Fail Bin. Type votefail...  (Read 19399 times)

you sound like my mom, if your guys are trying to make me quit i am not quiting
get over it; your the ones who are acting INmature. I am just sitting here watch you guys call me cigarettes or what so ever. Your the INmature ones

Its IMmature, you ass.

you sound like my mom

Why? Because I'm calling you a brat? That's what you are! There's no denying it. Your mom must be smart.

WRONG, your I'm illiterate!!!!!!

you sound like my mom, if your guys are trying to make me quit i am not quiting
get over it; your the ones who are acting INmature. I am just sitting here watch you guys call me cigarettes or what so ever. Your the INmature ones
No quote editing necessary here. The fact that you believe immature is spelt "inmature" is enough humiliation already.

I wish I had the money to get a cheese cake right now.

No quote editing necessary here. The fact that you believe immature is spelt "inmature" is enough humiliation already.

WHY do you think i bolded it, to let stuff fly over your head; thats all you do is ignore what i say cause you have no comebacks

WHY do you think i bolded it, to let stuff fly over your head; thats all you do is ignore what i say cause you have no comebacks

The word 'comebacks' makes arguments sound like some kind of game. It's not an insult.

It seems you care for paying attention to what I said

Stupid

well, it's true, no one cares

That fact that you call it "comebacks" leads me to believe that you think this is your schoolyard where "you're a cigarette!" is a perfectly acceptable retort.

That fact that you call it "comebacks" leads me to believe that you think this is your schoolyard where "you're a cigarette!" is a perfectly acceptable retort.

wtf? dude that was terrible; why would some guy come up to you and call you a cigarette
get it right

Then it's a good thing he can't reproduce.
Are you seriously afraid of someone's response? You are so insecure.
Also, who the forget cares if you think that someone is gay?
Why the forget does it matter if someone is gay?
Are you insulting gays now?
What does race and style have to do with it?
Are you loving tribal now?

Right, I haven't made a single statement that doesn't involve your grammar.

Right, I haven't made a single statement that doesn't involve your grammar.

I'm proud of you  :cookieMonster: