Author Topic: Canyons.  (Read 35131 times)

I think it would be OK if it didn't crash.
HOLY stuff ITS MEW

how do you download it???? :cookie:

how do you download it???? :cookie:

Holy stuff, you're either loving kidding, or you're a loving idiot.

If you were serious, you must be a loving moron if you can't figure out how to download it, and you must be blind if you think this map is even SLIGHTLY good.

I'll try to get a pic here ASAP.

I dont see a picture, and see how it was posted ONE YEAR AGO. No pics, no clicks.

HOLY stuff ITS MEW
this is his profile. How might you know him?

Name:  mewmew59
Position:  Member
Date Registered:  September 01, 2009, 05:03:20 PM
Last Active:  September 14, 2009, 08:26:56 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN:   
YIM:   
Current Status:   Offline 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Local Time: September 22, 2009, 07:11:32 PM

Why do we keep bumping this?

This thing always gets bumped at random times D:

STOP POSTING AND LET IT DIE YOU DUMB ASSES. YOU SILENT GLUTIMUS MAXIMII. YOU SPEECHLESS POSTERIORS.

lol, and i remember this topic... it's from when we COULD go into the failbin =D

I'll save you the trouble.
Here's a pic.

Edit: To give the author a bit of credit, some of the problems you might see in the pictures are probably due in part to my crappy computer.
Sorry.

I'm sorry, but this is just bad.

The textures are stretched, the terrain is laughable, and it's just an overall "oops" moment.

practice practice practice and bang out all the problems that will be presented to you in the course of this thread, and then when you have something that looks like other good maps, then post that.

That doesnt looks like a canyon o_O

Why was this topic bumped again? D: