Author Topic: Canyons.  (Read 35573 times)

This is my first map so it might be a little glitchy.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wbt4gixqesr

I'll try to get a pic here ASAP.

Also it might become a duplicate The Slopes. I want to know how to change that name.

I said I will try to get a pic ASAP

I'll through caution to the wind W/o a picture, simply because I want a desert-canyon map more than any other type of map at this point.

- Textures are stretched.
- Invisible water.
- Textures that don't fit in.

I know it's your first, but you should really test your map first before releasing it to the public files.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 07:13:25 PM by iFool »

I'm having a problem. The image won't appear when I preview it. Or is this normal?

I'm having a problem. The image won't appear when I preview it. Or is this normal?

I'll save you the trouble.
Here's a pic.

Edit: To give the author a bit of credit, some of the problems you might see in the pictures are probably due in part to my crappy computer.
Sorry.

I'm sorry, but this is just bad.

The textures are stretched, the terrain is laughable, and it's just an overall "oops" moment.

practice practice practice and bang out all the problems that will be presented to you in the course of this thread, and then when you have something that looks like other good maps, then post that.

HORRIBLE! sorry but i took a chance and downloaded but you know i swam where water wasnt it looked pretty bad from the beginning although i do say i am impressed with the... uhh lemme get back to you on that...

it might be my comp to so no offense if it is but if not then i say fail sorry  :panda: :P
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 06:23:23 PM by Hiiro326 »

really bad FAIL BIN
Dude give him a chance...and i wouldn't be talking if i were you.

Holy ****. WTF is this? the terrain is all stretched! This fails, Fail Bin, please.

I hate it.its your first i know but you should atleast Check it then play it if it messed up something in your cpu DONT REALESE IT otherwise noobs will download and crash their cpu's.Im out.

The map don't look like a canyon.