Author Topic: Canyons.  (Read 35117 times)

...No.

realy it is thares one place whare thares a "canyon" or "mounton" thing thats just like that a 90 deree drop o.o
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 12:15:57 PM by Flying Ace »

i know i mean seriously everyone here is pretty much an starfish who only thinks things are good if they are 100% perfect, well you stupid idiots, LIFE ISNT PERFECT!!!!! NOR IS A PERSON SO @#$%ING DEAL WITH IT ALREADY AND GET A LIFE!!!!

you need to get off the forums, and life being perfect doesnt have any affect on a Map's Succes/Fail rate

Holy ****. WTF is this? the terrain is all stretched! This fails, Fail Bin, please.
Comm do you have to be that mean Jk its his first map tho

Heres another pic showing the good side of this map srry i like being in every pic i take :D

Yey this won't be sent to fail bin
[/secret] yus it will :P
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 07:15:37 PM by EvilMuffinZ »

Slopes with a bunch of set height streaks. Just no.

drama posts go In drama. as for map quality........it was a good Idea (to have canyons) but It wasent exactly done right.

If I made map I would make a desert map with a series of trenches. Im not saying Im making anything like this or anything but...yeah

I said I will try to get a pic ASAP

Doesn't really seem like it...

Now that I can say something, aka unbanned.
1. I like ppl who try to make maps, but your first one is not going to be a epic win.
2. Now take all the comments that every one has said, and put them into the map.
3. Just a few tips for making maps, even though a don't make maps I know a good map when I see one.
4. Try not to have steep cliffs and mountains.
5, Don't stretch texures.
6. Try to leave enough room to build.
and there you have it, now I know most of this has been said and use it to make better maps.
And keep up the good work.

In response to Cuda007:
1: Perserverance is good.
2: Good idea, constructive critism and what not.
3: No comment
4: I think one or two kinda steep cliff's would be ok.
5: Vital
6: Very important

Thats what I thought of you tips.  :cookieMonster: