Canyons.

Author Topic: Canyons.  (Read 35132 times)

dudes..
the map is a fail..
but give him a chance..
i no it looks like a day job but still..
at least he tried to make a map...
this is good...
i may seem like a nice guy but really im not...
LOL.. :)

I saw a grassy cliff, not a canyon... Seriously, don't post your add-ons until you've gotten decent at making them.

I saw a grassy cliff, not a canyon... Seriously, don't post your add-ons until you've gotten decent at making them.

Thank you Falcon.

I hate it.its your first i know but you should atleast Check it then play it if it messed up something in your cpu DONT REALESE IT otherwise noobs will download and crash their cpu's.Im out.

Made me laugh.

since you think this map is a fail (and you think everything that wins is a fail)
this map wins (Even if it really does fail)

I'll save you the trouble.
Here's a pic.

Edit: To give the author a bit of credit, some of the problems you might see in the pictures are probably due in part to my crappy computer.
Sorry.

I'm sorry, but this is just bad.

The textures are stretched, the terrain is laughable, and it's just an overall "oops" moment.

practice practice practice and bang out all the problems that will be presented to you in the course of this thread, and then when you have something that looks like other good maps, then post that.

um...is that even possible in real life?

Dude give him a chance...and i wouldn't be talking if i were you.
I know. No one is giving my Sword a chance! I DON'T have a .dts maker! And they're failing me for that. Man, this forum is down the drain.

ooh i like it im so downloading

i know i mean seriously everyone here is pretty much an starfish who only thinks things are good if they are 100% perfect, well you stupid idiots, LIFE ISNT PERFECT!!!!! NOR IS A PERSON SO @#$%ING DEAL WITH IT ALREADY AND GET A LIFE!!!!

- Textures are stretched.
- Invisible water.
- Textures that don't fit in.

I know it's your first, but you should really test your map first before releasing it to the public files.

ever played on slate sea or stormy? same thing but people loved them. :cookieMonster:

he probably took another map and stretched the terrain. I had a map like this in V8, but I forget it's name

I'll save you the trouble.
Here's a pic.

Edit: To give the author a bit of credit, some of the problems you might see in the pictures are probably due in part to my crappy computer.
Sorry.

I'm sorry, but this is just bad.

The textures are stretched, the terrain is laughable, and it's just an overall "oops" moment.

practice practice practice and bang out all the problems that will be presented to you in the course of this thread, and then when you have something that looks like other good maps, then post that.
this looks like the map from the speical forces mdo for blockland 2000