I give up on Windows vista.

Author Topic: I give up on Windows vista.  (Read 1507 times)

At least every ten minutes i have a Blockland crash and my server goes down, its super annoying and it something should be done to fix this! i give up. would anyone like to trade me their windows XP for my vista?

I host blockland on vista, works fine. I use vista home premium. It must be blockland, someone spamming events?

For me, events usually crash the server when theres alot.

I blue-screened while playing Blockland, then I blue-screened seconds after Vista rebooted.

=/

It's obviously something wrong with your computer. I hate it when someone's computer messes up, and their only excuse is to blame Vista. I've had a computer that runs Vista for over two months now, and I haven't experienced any problems.

I host blockland on vista, works fine. I use vista home premium. It must be blockland, someone spamming events?

Same, vista is the best kind yet. Port fowarded on vista is WAAAY easier than anything else. I did it in like 5 minutes.

WAIT, your going to get banned cause this is just like saying your quiting blockland right?

There are clearly a few stability issues within Blockland v9, specifically regarding the events system which i'm sure will be sorted by v10, so i doubt its vista.

You could try setting wrench events to admin only.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 10:11:19 AM by Ephialtes »

You guys must all be mentally handicapped as I have never managed to receive a blue screen of death, nor has my computer ever crashed.

I have had programs crash on vista, but all that happens is that you go straight back to your desktop and get on with your life.

Don't blame the operating system when it is clearly the fault of user or software developer error.

I have Vista, blockland works perfectly fine.
Maybe it's just you don't have that much of an advanced comp with Vista on it.

Same, vista is the best kind yet. Port fowarded on vista is WAAAY easier than anything else. I did it in like 5 minutes.
Port forwarding does not depend on your operating system. It depends entirely on your router configuration and how simple it is to use.

ive read all the vista problems in this thread, and so far none of them are clear evidence that VISTA had anything to do with it.
dumbasses lol

i don't fall while dancing in the shower, and blame the black people outside.
...or do i

You dance in the shower? 0-o