Author Topic: Badspot Hosted Servers  (Read 795 times)

One thing I've heard a lot is "I can't host a server". Well, how about badspot hosts a server for you, and charges you a small fee. This allows anyone to make a server, and still makes blockland the $20. Any thoughts?

Stupidiest idea I have ever heard of.

$1 a week sounds fair.

4-5 bucks a month then. Seems right. The servers would be up at all time (Perhaps a little GUI in the Admin menu [renter only] that allows you to turn in off  and on).

Awesome idea, people always come into my server saying "OMG HOW DO I PROT FOWAD I YUO HALP ME I WELL GVEE COOKIEZ OMG".

Would it be better if he hooked up our add-ons to the server?

Or how about the way I find best and fast. have a person punch you in the balls untill you learn to port forward. Sure it is painful, but it brings results.

Or how about the way I find best and fast. have a person punch you in the balls untill you learn to port forward. Sure it is painful, but it brings results.
I lol'd

I told Slicksilver555 I was going to buy from him, but I stole the servers instead :D, But, this is like the last version of Toribash, I like :). Anyways, would the IGSO stuff still work? If so, great idea :O