Author Topic: Osht, here come another hurricane.  (Read 2406 times)

Hurricane Gustov is threatening louisiana and my home. :-( Please, I want the people that care to keep me and my family in their hearts.

* Illidan <3's Doorman

* Otis Da HousKat is glad he lives in New York. Snow capital USA is better than hurricanes and tornadoes.

Gustav has a chance to hit Houston. :(

I'm getting storms and wind from it right now. Calming down a bit though.

OSHT IT'S COMING TO MY TOWN.

* Illidan <3's Doorman
* Doorman <3's Illidan
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/hurricane_bound_for_texas_slowed
+
They are freaking out because of the experience (sp) with Katrina. That is why I said it is threatening us, I did not say it was going to hit us.
* Otis Da HousKat is glad he lives in New York. Snow capital USA is better than hurricanes and tornadoes.
* Doorman would take hurricanes and warm weather over freezing cold any day.

*oromis Doorman in the most virgin-like way*

*oromis Doorman in the most virgin-like way*
* Doorman ♥ oromis in the most virgin-like way*

Also, I am safe in Oklahoma, so it is not like I am going to die or anything. It is my grandparents and our house I am really worried about.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 08:23:07 PM by Doorman »

Bump and a brighter side of hurricanes, no school! :D

Hurricane hits tommarow. D:

Haha, I live in alaska.

I really feel sorry for New Orleans, though. Still rebuilding from Katrina, and now they have a supposedly worse threat on their hands. That must suck.

I really feel sorry for New Orleans, though. Still rebuilding from Katrina, and now they have a supposedly worse threat on their hands. That must suck.

And we were doing good, too! Tourist were coming back, our economy was going back up, and now this happens. Plaqumines parish is supposably going to take the worst of it, luckily I live in the upper part of it. It does suck.