Author Topic: Spore  (Read 44712 times)

How do you 'beat the game'? Kill the Grox? I went to the center of the galaxy and got over run... I don't think it's possible.
Technically, getting to the Center of the Galaxy qualifies as beating the game, but there's also the "Badge outta heck" Badge, that's even harder to obtain...

Release it, I will buy it.

AUUUGGHHH THIS IS CRAP!

I get to the core of the damn galaxy only to end up getting 42 'instant T3 terraforms'. Of coarse, Spore started being a bitch and I couldn't get back out.

hahahahahahahaha, sucks for you :cookieMonster:

AUUUGGHHH THIS IS CRAP!

I get to the core of the damn galaxy only to end up getting 42 'instant T3 terraforms'. Of coarse, Spore started being a bitch and I couldn't get back out.
Portal to home planet?

Portal to home planet?

Shaman skill, i dont think he will have it.

If you just let your self die, you will keep the Staff of Life and head back to your home.
By the way, be thankfull of it, Thats 42 Grox planets you can destroy in a single click, with a not so large cool down timer.

i found Earth! (i know nothing new) but i didn't look for spoilers.
It was in the exact spot on the Orian arm that our real sun is o.o

Yeah I found sol too.
My guys are real close to it.
Bisjac, look a little closer to the center on that arm and look for the Gnormle empire.

I've found out that the more you play it, the more enjoyable it is.

Like when I first started playing I thought of it as a meh game, but the more I play it, the more fun it becomes!