Author Topic: World Trade Center, Towers 1 & 2 NOW INCLUDES 3  (Read 6577 times)

I still need to add the spire on the north tower and do the base towers.

Edit: I also noticed that I still need to paint the skybands (the darker grays 1/3 and 2/3 the way up each tower)

1-10 please.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 07:58:20 PM by Sirrus »

It's Kind of the smae thing over and over again...

7.5/10

Haha, you SO should have done the painting while you duped/macroed... it's gonna be a pain to paint all that.

Haha, you SO should have done the painting while you duped/macroed... it's gonna be a pain to paint all that.
he could use the filler paint

2/10

Just a big duped/macro'd building.

Things like this would have been amazing BEFORE the duplicator and macros. It's still pretty nice, though. I hope you have an accurate numbber of floors!

They're too small. Period.

It's Kind of the smae thing over and over again...

Which is exactly what the world trade center towers were...

Meh, nice boxes...

Again, what the world trade center towers were.

The base color I used when duping is the color that's used throughout the entire thing, I just need to paint about four floors in two floor chunks a deeper gray.

Things like this would have been amazing BEFORE the duplicator and macros. It's still pretty nice, though. I hope you have an accurate numbber of floors!
Indeed. There are 70 floors, where the real ones had 110. I was planning to go all the way to 110, but the duplicator messed up around 70, and when I stepped back, I realized that it was proportionately correct.

They're too small. Period.
D
Dude, there are 5,000 bricks in EACH tower.

Stop with theis builds, when they are full, then post it but if there empty, stop that stuff.

Good luck Filling it.

Good luck Filling it.
My computer would explode if I tried.

I'd be happy when I finished the base towers to offer these to anyone who wants a clan HQ.

Edit: Even if I'm not going to do interiors, I'll probably do some nice details around the base of the tower like some the the sculptures, flags, fountains 'n' such around the base.

Dude, there are 5,000 bricks in EACH tower.

Haha! Not to brag but to make a point; my ships engines were 7,000 bricks each. Just the engines. If 10,000 bricks is too much, you'll limit your creativity in the long run.

Edit: I just noticed that you're getting 2 FPS while looking at them. You need a new computer.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 06:28:04 PM by Bones4 »

Haha! Not to brag but to make a point; my ships engines were 7,000 bricks each. Just the engines. If 10,000 bricks is too much, you'll limit your creativity in the long run.

Edit: I just noticed that you're getting 2 FPS while looking at them. You need a new computer.
just realized after loading the towers that there are actually about 13,000 in each tower, and yes, I need a new computer.