World Trade Center, Towers 1 & 2 NOW INCLUDES 3

Author Topic: World Trade Center, Towers 1 & 2 NOW INCLUDES 3  (Read 6562 times)

Rex

I am aware that the Empire State Building is not a box. It is multiple boxes with a lovey top. :D

And Sensei, half the world is prejudiced against Americans that have not done anything wrong.

Alright where to begin.
First your model, as you said, is not proportional at all.
5,000 bricks? my model is 100,000 bricks each tower. and it's only just the shell.

you have no "Y" arch ways for the ground floor/lobby such as:

Your attenna is nothing more than a very plain bland stack of bricks. Mine is nothing special but it sure beats it:

Here the corners are rounded off. there is the correct number of arch ways and windows per side. The width is correct to the height. mostly, dare i say proportional to the tower:

My complex isn't perfect ethier to say in the least and is a WIP, when i do have the time and am not working. All other buildings of the complex have a holding place, and are outlined for future:

the towers have a walk in lobby and the top portion will have the top of the world restaurant. The facade outside for the top isn't correct, but will be fixed.  I know the details of the tower in every which way. Although there won't be no underground mall or PATH station underneath.

pwned                                                                                     _____
lol u stupid no  :cookie: for you look it sealed away from you! | :cookie: |
                                                                           _____

lol u stupid no  :cookie: for you look it sealed away from you! | :cookie: |
                                                                           _____

Irony at its best.

Screen broke :) Also, 2fps :O
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 01:09:11 PM by MrCookie »

5k brick is not that much ^^ my star destroyer is 20~k only hull + 15k of inside plus have filled it in ~30% :)

Anyone else notice the plane was gone when the 2 towers fell. Where would a plane that big go? People said the plane expload in tiny pieces but if the plane expload wouldn't the building expload? No it didn't the building imploaded which means there was bombs in the building which makes it a conspiracy.

Someone had to say this: Where's the plane?
No one had to say that.

so your not working on the bdu application anymore im guessing.

5k brick is not that much ^^ my star destroyer is 20~k only hull + 15k of inside plus have filled it in ~30% :)

Pics or it didn't happen.

Pics or it didn't happen.
xD many people can say that true ;) had ~20+ on serv when tested it
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm9/polan92/beztytuu-6.jpg
sry for off topic ;)

bah  go remake your towers and try to fill it .. or couple % of it :p

btw about plane heh... there is film about the WTC conspiracy :P

so your not working on the bdu application anymore im guessing.
Yeah, I did a lot of work on it and I lost it all when my blockland abruptly crashed.
Is what I have now enough to get in?

And in regards to the other WTC, the skybands are off, the antannae is off, there are no floors and the plaza looks terrible.

But other than that, looks good.