Author Topic: AoT master server down?  (Read 19933 times)

just to say, you can actually kill the marshal :D She just comes back to life, I think you have to go into the wilderness and shoot into the police station, not sure. I've seen someone do it before though.

Too bad she doesn't drop gold.

It is possible to kill her. she heals instantly just like people in the jail do. She glitched out when i killed her and she died for good. I dont know whether badspot made a new one or found a way to heal it. I had to go to bed soon after :D

cool, and yeah i wish she did drop gold

25,000 each time xD

Saddly, IT DIED AGAIN

ITS DOWN AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 11:54:53 PM by Badspot »

Badspot

• Administrator
ergh did anyone see what happened?  Did doing something specific cause it to crash? 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS S BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSS DOWNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSS

No cookie for the server X( :cookie:

Oh, i know! I was shooting at the marshall with balls! And i was inside on the marshall's place, and i was shooting at her rapidly. Then it went OMG LAG and then it crashed. I was doing this last time when u said something about roll back.

i think its down again...the player's thingy just says <head> and autoupdater is trying to install a file called c1c that dont exist or is it just me...
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 10:41:34 AM by tails »

yes. itd also now changed to "eee" update or something. and www.ageoftime.com is down