Author Topic: D&R Truck  (Read 23831 times)

nice work so far, don't stop

Tater...why did he hit him with a hammer..? That movie was slightly confusing. Oh well, :P Hey, I tried the tuck out on Rocky Road, It's got a good turning axis to avoid those holes in the ground. I enjoyed racing my brother with the truck. Keep up the fantastic work.

Great job on the truck. It looks really cool and it has a lot of awsomeness packed into it.
 O.k Who is the tank driver?
 I really want to meet him, maybe we can make a clan or something.
 We can be the A.A.T.D (Anti Aircraft Tank Division).
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 07:57:41 PM by Hired gun »

Tater...why did he hit him with a hammer..? That movie was slightly confusing. Oh well, :P Hey, I tried the tuck out on Rocky Road, It's got a good turning axis to avoid those holes in the ground. I enjoyed racing my brother with the truck. Keep up the fantastic work.
i didn't make the video -.-

I don't see why everyone likes the Tank Turret guy...I didn't think he was that great. Just aim and fire at the relatively slow Truck. However, this is only an opinion, and yet, I expect to be insulted for my thoughts. Usually, any time someone has different thoughts as the majority of people, they will be insulted. Again, only an opinion.

"This post took much longer than it should have, as I was learning German while writing it"

The "Tank Turret Guy" is Wookiee

Well he's not incompetent with a tank turret. Congrats Wookiee. I wouldn't say you're super awsome, but you're competent.

Yeah.......this truck sucks more than your mom then again.......

Since pretty much everyone but you likes the truck, I'll take it as a compliment.

Note: This was not meant to start a fight. If you fuel the possible argument, I will stop posting imidiately (didn't spell that right) The reason for this is that forum arguments cause stress and discomfort to others.

LOL!!!! I like this truck! And I will always. :cookieMonster:

oo that would be good for my WWII server
now just to improve it........

oo that would be good for my WWII server
now just to improve it........
nice bump thare bud .. -.-

Does too sharp turns and the wheels look like an Oreos!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 11:55:54 AM by zuffer »