Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 20461 times)

You do better im not going to make a loving GUI for 3 command's.

Edit~Sorry just watched Angrey German Kid he makes me mad >:3
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 08:32:28 PM by Kunit_Yo »

forget you nick Gtfo this thread you do better im not going to make a loving GUI for 3 command's.

Edit~Sorry just watched Angrey German Kid he makes me mad >:3
A small gui wouldn't hurt.

A small gui wouldn't hurt.
Indeed.
Every time you type a slash command, a kitten cries.

Meh a GUI for three command's though. :/

Indeed.
Every time you type a slash command, a 12 kittens die.
He has oodles of millions of slash command mods which pisses me off, because its so annoying.

What...The....Hell....I'm not making a GUI.

Well, stop making useless slash command stuff. It's annoying and tedium because thats all we ever see from you. Never any guis, no decals, never seen a map so I dunno on maps. Make a loving gui next time, or continue on your repetitive streak of slash commands.

Ok then Nick get the forget out of the thread and stop acting like a troll ok bye bye now? Also I don't make Decals OR Map's and I am not making a GUI FOR loving THREE COMMANDS AND I NEVER WILL. You think your all that just because you flame other peoples add-ons and never create any your self you do better I loving quit.

I'm not a troll, I'm just suggesting maybe you should use guis more then your obvious-everytime-slash command addons.

Don't see anyone else doing this all the time, do ya?

Well, stop making useless slash command stuff. It's annoying and tedium because thats all we ever see from you. Never any guis, no decals, never seen a map so I dunno on maps. Make a loving gui next time, or continue on your repetitive streak of slash commands.
Ya ok your right shure ok yep uh huh ok yep shure.

How about you release a pack of all your slash commands in one gui. But also have seperate downloads too.

blah blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah yadda
Report bug's
there is a bug kunit.....YOU CANT BOUNTY YOURSELF!!! i tried and it said you dont have the money to place that bounty when i had plenty of money

awsome this will be soo fun

Good for RPGs with police! GJ

Cookies for you --  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Good for RPGs with police! GJ

Cookies for you --  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

COOKIES ARE NOT REWARD THINGS THAT MEAN YOU DID A GOOD JOB

The Cookies are spam