Author Topic: D&R Vehicle: Motorbike, Motorbike+Side-car  (Read 36787 times)

Mind games, When you see it you will stuff bircks.

There are no shadows for the model.

Yay I wanted a motorbike! Thank you!

iron men

nice machine yours truley the cookie monster :cookieMonster: :cookie:

OMFG THX THX THX THX THX SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IV'E BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR SOOOOOO LONG GOD BLESS U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OMFG THX THX THX THX THX SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IV'E BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR SOOOOOO LONG GOD BLESS U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
It's friends like you who make me want to become an hero, since you all lower the average intelligence for humans, which is currently worryingly low.

Needs allot of work, looks very out of place and doesn't really fit in much at all.

its nice. ...... yeah..

Nice bike. its in well enough for me, and it's fun. I f*cking hated the scooter. Thing was always tilted in one direction....

Awesome! I am SO downloading this!

Needs allot of work, looks very out of place and doesn't really fit in much at all.

Haha good old Packer

doesnt turn tight enough