Author Topic: D&R Vehicle: Motorbike, Motorbike+Side-car  (Read 36785 times)

Actually I like this thing. Whenever people use it in DMs I just stand on the inside of their turn where they cant hit me and just chop their head off as they drive by. It makes my job so much easyer.

Actually I like this thing. Whenever people use it in DMs I just stand on the inside of their turn where they cant hit me and just chop their head off as they drive by. It makes my job so much easyer.

Haha. I don't see what people are complaining about, you can't make sharp turns on trail bikes with out owning yourself.

this makes JVS doors not work D:

no it doesn't
it does to when i made a server with this add on on it did not work then i restarted server with out it and JVS works hmmmm.

well jvs works with me, even when i have the motorbike enabled?

Meh, whenever someone has this sort of problem, there is obiously a hint of HURR and downloading problems, that, or he packed it wrong, which is unlikley because nobody else noticed this, so maybe the download website screwed up when he downloaded it, or skywalker just sucks at organising his Add-ons folder.

Or skywalker has tewnty billion add-ons installed and has reached the datablock limit.

get lost monty, at least some of us actualy have intelligence

get lost monty, at least some of us actualy have intelligence
You've just broken a record for irony, try posting in the right thread.

IT SINKS THROUGH DA MAP!!!!!!!
Please fix.

Why do your legs seem to clip through the bike on the first screenshot?

I also think it has way too much detail on some parts. It has a lot of really thin, rounded tubes going everywhere. More blocky, please.

ummmm monty at least some of us don't use random stuff as a comeback :/ and its A hero not AN hero, stay in school not stay at ur computer all day. rooster
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 11:15:49 AM by black ninja »