Author Topic: The ability to add your own pictures to blocks.  (Read 1428 times)

That would be so useful. Just make a photo section in the add on folder and you can put in your .jpg images in. Then you just pick one and paint it on a block. you could make signs and murals for your house, endless possibilities.

that would be incredible.. but i dont think it can be done

that would be epic O_O

i can get peoples auto graph :cookieMonster:

Two words. research Spray

hahaha oh my god somebody could make like a strip club with this  :cookieMonster:

that has got to be the most epic thing ever! then u can do like a real mueseum and put in like Herve and Dali and Van gough

If done correctly you could probably make a TV or something that cycles through pictures.

Rex

You could make decals that people download when they join the server. I don't think sprays like in Source games are possible, though.

hm.. it was possible in rtb :P on bl v2... it's impossible now ?:O

This is incredible. Not one person has said that clients can't send pictures to the host so it will show for them like this.

At least, that wouldn't be safe and you'd both need the crap.

It should only accept .png as Jpeg would take much longer.

Not posible, but you could have a weapon of somekind that would shoot the spray paint to the wall, it would be in .dts format, like a bullet but long life time after hit.