Påndåñ's Prop Pack v2

Poll

What new thing should be added to PandanPropPackv2?

Duff Beer
11 (15.1%)
Spork
9 (12.3%)
Salt and pepper
24 (32.9%)
coffe mug?
13 (17.8%)
Bowl
16 (21.9%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Påndåñ's Prop Pack v2  (Read 3570 times)

Add a "No more" option to the poll please.

Duff beer, NAO! The Simpsons rock!

I suggest fixing the soda can, frying pan/pot first.

I've seen Monty ingame, and I don't want any of these besides the TV :D

you don't build or play blockland. you wouldn't know how useful props can be. richardWEED
all you do is flame.
Funny part is, he can definitely build better than you can.  Also, no one builds Blockland.

Funny part is, he can definitely build better than you can.  Also, no one builds Blockland.
loving whore.

its called props richard weed
you don't build or play blockland. you wouldn't know how useful props can be. richardWEED
all you do is flame.

richardWEED

richardWEEDrichardWEEDrichardWEEDrichardWEEDrichardWEEDrichardWEEDrichardWEEDrichardWEEDrichardWEEDrichardWEEDrichardWEEDrichardWEEDrichardWEEDrichardWEEDrichardWEEDrichardWEEDrichardWEEDrichardWEEDrichardWEEDrichardWEEDrichardWEED

MORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORON

im going to make a list of everyone that hates me. your gonna be on there.

I like the props, and they can still be used to DM with, but you should make it so they move with your hand, anyways make a bowl, I've been needing one of those for awhile now.

all you do is flame.
Nice work on the assumptions there, I'm sure people know that I play Blockland near every day, however, this seems a little hard for you to get your head round.

1: I like most of the Ideas except the tv; for that we just need "animated decals"if it is possible

2: DRAMA GOES IN loving DRAMA MAGGOTS!

Pandan....You went and argued behind my back. Way to decieve your teacher! In case anyone cares, I'm working on my first face decal  :cookieMonster: