Author Topic: Retail Status  (Read 26127 times)

good job and good luck

I can see maybe AOT becoming boring when updates stop, but its definately worth it for BLr!

I doubt AoT will ever become boring as long as people keep playing it.

Hopefully you'll end up in G4's Icons if you create a a great retail version and put us in your special thanks ((Just put Bl Beta community )) (((Life is just like the song "Heard em' Say" by Kanye West "Nothings ever gonna ever promise you tomorrow today, it hurts but it may be the only way"))
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 11:27:43 PM by Ratty »

dont wana bring up a topic that hasent been comented on in almost 2 weeks, but was just curious BS, if all goes well, will u develope Blockland for consoles too ? wud u be up for that ? itd probably do well as an xbox arcade game. there are already torque games there available.
just wondered what ur thoughts on console deveolping ur game are.

Oh dude freaking sweet. I am very excited to hear about this. Keep up teh good work Badspot :)

no need to get ur hopes up yet goron, i was asking BS if developing on the 360 was an option hes guna look into, since there are already torque engine games available on xbox live arcade.
so BS ? ...

I agree with Lanhoj, that would be a great idea. I would definitely buy this game from the arcade, it would be perfect to play on xbox live.

And will you convert it to tourqe shader engine? Possible? btw I've never seen you here before, Ghost.

The shader engine looks really good on Marble Blast Ultra. Has anyone else played it? And ya I haven't been on the forums for along time, I just decided to come back.

I liked Marble Blast on 360. I beat it all under par too, and I have a top 5 score for one of the advanced levels. I think it was worth the 8 bucks or whatever it cost.

I liked Marble Blast on 360. I beat it all under par too, and I have a top 5 score for one of the advanced levels. I think it was worth the 8 bucks or whatever it cost.

It is pretty sweet, and has some damn catchy music.

Hmmm...the new AoT patch has been out for over a week. Does that mean Badspot is working on the retail public beta?

pj-

• Create and release an Age of Time style Blockland beta (where only the client is publicly available, so you must join the official server to play).  This way I can test things without a ice cream-storm of mod wars and leakage. 
  • Refine gameplay using this new beta. 
  • Finish school (march hopefully)
So if you're done with school in march (congratulations), the blockland beta should be happening soon? EH? EHH??

Well It feels like Lego may attempt to screw you over no matter what happens, If you change the Lego Feel and look of it because you don't make the Game With Lego you lose the look and feel and the original taste of blockland And may be sued by Lego if they decide it's to Lego looking and/or feeling, and on the other Hand it seems odd that once you showed Lego so much of your game they stopped contacting you and it would be pretty forgeted if they low blowed you and released their on blockland before yours comes out, And you can't sue because even though it was based on your game The game was really based on Legos and Well Lego owns The Legos copyright and you can't sue them for using what is their's, You're in a tightspot at this point but hopefully you can slip out for the better.

He did say about the lego brick copyright expaired... that how megablocks were made...