Author Topic: Retail Status  (Read 26310 times)

Yeah but you could READ it.

lol Keal is dumb...

4,547,341 Registered gaiaonline members.

Deathwish

Well It feels like Lego may attempt to screw you over no matter what happens, If you change the Lego Feel and look of it because you don't make the Game With Lego you lose the look and feel and the original taste of blockland And may be sued by Lego if they decide it's to Lego looking and/or feeling, and on the other Hand it seems odd that once you showed Lego so much of your game they stopped contacting you and it would be pretty pandaed if they low blowed you and released their on blockland before yours comes out, And you can't sue because even though it was based on your game The game was really based on Legos and Well Lego owns The Legos copyright and you can't sue them for using what is their's, You're in a tightspot at this point but hopefully you can slip out for the better.

I just noticed something funny. That's one loooong sentence.

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 08:44:43 PM by ladios »

I hope you will be-able to add prefix's and suffix's to your name, for clan purposes.

I hope you will be-able to add prefix's and suffix's to your name, for clan purposes.
Or a clan tag seperated from your name and a clan menu would be great.

dUMBELLS says:
Do you think clans should exist in retail?
Wedge says:
That is up to people. After Counter-Strike went retail, clans didn't all of the sudden die out.
Wedge says:
I think you could easily use the unique game keys to create a clan manager, where you could post simple messages and bullitens, and a clan browser, where people can post ads for them.

My clan tag is [omfgiamthepromanomfgwhoisthispersondamnityoucannotseebecausehisgoddamnclantagistoolonghahanoobsowned]

we get owned by a name..?