Author Topic: Retail Status  (Read 26293 times)

I like Blockland the way it is. On the other hand, I know how you feel... My suggestion is that you try to get back with LEGO a few more times and just give it up after that. My wish is that you'll give us an updated version of Blockland just for good measures... Yeah, right... >.<

Thanks for the update BS.

I may not be speaking for everybody (but I hope I am), but if you need a couple hundred people to call Lego or write letters to recommend this game, we're your guys :-)

those sneaky bastards! XD

[WC3]Keal

If you join GG, will you move out to Eugene, Oregon?
that sound good..then mocheeZe would be near badspot they could *gulp* share ideas O_O

dont wana bring up a topic that hasent been comented on in almost 2 weeks, but was just curious BS, if all goes well, will u develope Blockland for consoles too ? wud u be up for that ? itd probably do well as an xbox arcade game. there are already torque games there available.
just wondered what ur thoughts on console deveolping ur game are.

BL has way too much to be on a consol. Many controls too. IMO.

Woah I must have somehow missed this thread way back in february.

Any updates you'd like to add BS? What's your status with GG? Anymore contact with lego?

That would seriously be uncool if they are now developing their own game similar to that of BL.

I'm really getting tired of idiots bumping topics that are over a month old.

I'm not the one to ask for help, i'm not a layer :/ ( even if I live in denmark)

@BS: In my opioin, I donot think that a company of that "size" would do something that low. If I was you I would never have shown them anything "good", only enought to keep them wanting more. I know this thread is a couple of months old, I'm still posting. Good luck tough with what every happened between then and now.

-Fg45

@BS: In my opioin, I donot think that a company of that "size" would do something that low. If I was you I would never have shown them anything "good", only enought to keep them wanting more. I know this thread is a couple of months old, I'm still posting. Good luck tough with what every happened between then and now.

-Fg45
lol if badspot put lego stuff in it he would get sued, 99% sure

Lego is not the way forward. Have you played any Lego games? They just aren't the same as blockland. Not as good if it isn't what you want.

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 08:44:07 PM by ladios »

Yeah but it isn't right for BL is it?

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 08:44:17 PM by ladios »