Author Topic: Swholli presents: Niko Bellic  (Read 9976 times)

Ever want to just run around shouting: "forget YOU ROMAN, I DON'T WANT TO GO loving BOWLING" then shoot a guy in the face with a shotgun!!!? ME TOO.

So I did the most logical thing, I brought GTA IV to Blockland, enjoy.

ok the face looks like total stuff, like it has some birth defect or something i dont know about yet..

but the torso is OK, I mean for a start on the gta IV line its a good one, but im going to wait for a better one.

keep up the good work on the torso, and please, kill the face for its own good.

ok the face looks like total stuff, like it has some birth defect or something i dont know about yet..

but the torso is OK, I mean for a start on the gta IV line its a good one, but im going to wait for a better one.

forget off.

These pwn.  Damn Roman and his darts D:

the face looks nothing like niko though!

i have gta IV, and i love it, im glad people want to bring it into blockland.
but the face..
its just soo unappealing.

the torso IS great though. so a cookie for that  :cookie:

It looks like Niko, but the only thing I don't necessarily like about this is the realism in the face.

It doesn't look like him to me. Still really good though.

Doesn't quite look like him.
Another thing that threw me off is the fact that part of his jacket is the same color as the blockhead's default skin color.

I'll admit the face is a little off, but then again, you try making a round face look square, not an easy task.

Also:

Not too bad.... :D
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 02:41:52 PM by Swholli »

can you make this a bit more blocko plox!

I agree, the face not bloko and its stuff anyways.

I agree, the face not bloko and its stuff anyways.

Hey, I've developed my own style. Either love it, or hate it, I'll still kill you.

Hey, I've developed my own style. Either love it, or hate it, I'll still kill you.
I hate it.
Love to see you try.

Swholli is more kickass than you, Cuda. Live with it.

Swholli is more kickass than you, Cuda. Live with it.
Yeah. Get a life Cuda.

----------

ROBLOX SUCKZ!