GSF Maps

Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 525669 times)

I'm not too familiar with Hammer, but I'll look into it and if you could help that would be great.

I'm very adept at Hammer, I could probably help out.

dude wheres the creepbear and alien for san andreas

Fool, it isn't creepbear, its Bigfoot.

Fool, it isn't creepbear, its Bigfoot.

"It is believed that when it rains Bigfoot comes out(or something...).... or is it creepbear?"

Quote from SA Rain description.

I like the blue prints.

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: yo i downloaded all of this NICE!!!!!!!!!!

my texture is all the way down i think its just my comp acting up.
Draw Distance and Vertex Lighting will have the greatest affect on performace.

does anyone know when the improved NYC comes out
Hopefully before Christmas.

Tomorrow.. Just kidding, hey Ghost its me, SnowX7 from Mikery77's server, wondering if there was a time me we could hang out again... If there is PM me.
Sure, but I'm going to be busy studying this week for finals. I'll be hosting beta servers for my new projects soon, so I'll let you know incase you want to join.

Ghosties. :D

0_o

I'm very adept at Hammer, I could probably help out.
Alright cool.

You mean bigfoot? lol, try looking in the storm version near one of the small cities.
The aliens are in the desert and forest in the night version.

I like the blue prints.
:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: yo i downloaded all of this NICE!!!!!!!!!!

Where are the companion cubes? I remember to follow the glass beam thing(which goes to the water and above), and when it hit the water, go down. That's all I remember and I didn't find it.

The companion cubes are scattered throughout the different versions. One is hidden in just about each version, with 3 hidden in the no lag version and a few others hidden at the aperture science lab.

The companion cubes are scattered throughout the different versions. One is hidden in just about each version, with 3 hidden in the no lag version and a few others hidden at the aperture science lab.
Oh, they were only in some maps.

the stupid bew york place always causes my blockland server to crash! :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :iceCream: :panda: :nes: :cookie:

the stupid bew york place always causes my blockland server to crash! :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :iceCream: :panda: :nes: :cookie:
Well find a faster non-stuff computer.

"Bew" York uses a lot of datablocks, so if you use a lot of add-ons it will cause Blockland to crash. Try disabling all of the add-ons that you don't need (which will also reduce the load time for other players who join) and it should work. If it doesn't, enable vertex lighting and try disabling more add-ons.

Well find a faster non-stuff computer.
lol, that works too.

Oh, they were only in some maps.
Ya they are scattered throughout the different versions; they are the second-hardest easter egg to find.

where is apiture science lab?